Last updated: 15.11.2021
Reichberg, s. r. o. processes personal data according to legal regulations which will enter into force on 25 May 2018 pursuant to Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Data, (Act on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts – hereinafter referred to as the “Act”) and also in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 2016/679 (On the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data – hereinafter referred to as the Regulation). In this document, we summarize important information on the processing of personal data that you will provide in connection with our activities – sale, distribution, promotion of natural dietary supplements, education, and enlightenment about a healthy lifestyle. Advice is part of the privacy guidelines that are binding for all employees of the Company and its partners. It stipulates the purpose of personal data and precisely determines how the personal data of our customers, partners, and employees should be protected.
Reichberg, s. r. o.
Business registration No.: 53099621
010 08 Žilina
Scope of processed personal data:
Reichberg, s. r. o. processes the personal data provided by the customer on the registration form, the registration extension, in electronic or written form, or in any other form, for example by telephone or in writing. The registration act is taking place on the Reichberg, s. r. o. website www.joustore.com, by phone order placed with the delivery service or by means of e-mail.
Processed Personal Data May Namely Include
Common personal information:
name, surname, e-mail address, and, if provided by the customer, also an academic title, home address, and telephone number. In connection with electronic access to the JOuStore www.joustore.com web page, IP addresses, cookies, and possibly also customer’s device identifiers are also processed (due to possible change of the site’s graphic resolution for greater customer‘s convenience).
Sensitive Personal Data: Reichberg, s. r. o. does not require, does not process, and does not store personally sensitive data, or special category data
(Article 9 of the Regulation).
Purpose of the processing of personal data and legal basis for processing:
Customers’ personal data are processed to ensure customers’ proper participation in the system in order to provide the customer with all agreed services, bonuses, and benefits, i.e. discounts, motivation bonuses, newsletters, etc. Information is mainly used in communications with the customer, namely:
1. When identifying a customer in the distribution network to provide a discount;
2. For internal communication with the customer (for example, sending newsletters, automatically generated bonus notifications, or issuing receipts for tax purposes);
3. For the purpose of sending regularly a monthly settlement when the Company summarizes the customer’s purchases, his network and calculates the bonuses;
4. In connection with the fulfillment of legal obligations of Reichberg, s. r. o. which are or will be determined by the laws of the Slovakia and/or the EU,
5. If necessary for sake of protecting rights and legal entitlements of Reichberg, s. r. o.; possibly also for the purposes of legitimate interests of the Company or of other persons (as per the Regulation):
In some cases, some personal data in the scope of the name may be used for a public presentation and for marketing objectives of Reichberg, s. r. o. towards existing or potential customers, respectively to promote a healthy lifestyle and to support the Company’s marketing. However, this only regards lecturers or future lecturers of the Company and their publications in the Company’s Vitae periodical. Personal data will be used in this way only subject to you granting a special prior consent to Reichberg, s. r. o. in a particular case.
Personal data sources:
Personal data processed are obtained from customers, mainly in connection with registration with Reichberg, s. r. o..
Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data:
Providing consent to the processing of personal data is always voluntary, the customer has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time, in whole or in part.
Consent can be withdrawn on the JOuStore website (in the way it was originally granted) or by a written notice sent to the address of Reichberg, s. r. o.; alternatively, at firstname.lastname@example.org
From the date when the Company is notified of the withdrawal of the consent, the Company may process personal data only to the extent of another legal reason for processing, i.e. mainly while fulfilling its legal obligations or for the purpose of protecting the rights and legal claims as described above.
Entities processing personal data:
Personal data are processed directly by employees or contractual partners of Reichberg, s. r. o., in a written and an electronic form.
Personal data can also be processed for the Company by other entities in the position of so-called processors with whom the Company concludes a contract for the processing of personal data. These are exclusively companies directly participating in the operational system of Reichberg, s. r. o., such as an accounting firm, companies creating information systems, a company distributing the Company’s magazine, companies operating points of sale, etc. Besides, all partners are contractually bound by data protection and by a total prohibition of any use of personal data other than for JOuStore Company and its products or its marketing efforts.
Disclosure of personal data to other persons:
Personal data may be made available to entities authorized under special regulations (for example, criminal law enforcement agencies, courts, etc.) and to persons in the position of personal data processors acting on behalf of Reichberg, s. r. o. with whom the Company will cooperate in providing support.
The current list of processors cooperating with Reichberg, s. r. o. is published in the Company’s guidelines and on the Company’s corporate website.
Subject to a special prior consent of the customer, personal information may also be made available to other individuals or the general public in connection with public presentations and marketing activities of the Company.
The period for which the customer agrees with the processing and the time of storing your personal information:
The consent to the processing of personal data is granted for the entire period of customer‘s participation in the JOuStore Information System. The period for which consent is granted ends also by withdrawal of the consent.
Personal data will be processed and stored for the period of the customer’s participation in the JOuStore Information System.
After the customer’s participation in the system is terminated, the Company keeps personal data only for the time necessary to comply with the legislation of the Slovakia. (accounting and tax laws).
Data subjects ‘rights:
Upon request, the data subject has the right to obtain a proof of identity from the person authorized to processing his or her personal data or to obtain additional information, such as a notification of a special act (legal basis) regulating the data processing, and information about the voluntary nature of providing personal information.
The data subject is also entitled to obtain from the Administrator upon a written request:
– information on the processing status of his or her personal data in the information system in a generally comprehensible form
– an accurate information about the source from which the personal data for processing was obtained in a generally comprehensible form
– a transcript of his or her personal data being processed in a generally comprehensible form
– correcting his or her incorrect, incomplete, or outdated personal data being processed
– a deletion of his or her personal data if the purpose of their processing has been met
– a deletion of his or her personal data being processed if a violation of the law has occurred
Further information on rights in relation to the processing of personal data: Reichberg, s. r. o. seeks to maximally meet the rights of its customers as set forth below, as well as other Regulations of the European Parliament and Council (EU) No 2016/679 (on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data).
– Right to information under Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation.
– Right of access to personal data under Article 15 of the Regulation: The data subject has the right to obtain a confirmation of the processing of personal data concerning him or her from the Administrator, and the Company is obliged to send this information without undue delay.
– Right to rectify the personal data under Article 16 of the Regulation: The data subject has the right to correct incorrect personal data relating to him or her without undue delay. With regard to the purpose of processing personal data, the data subject has the right to supplement incomplete personal data.
– Right to delete personal data under No. 17 Regulation: The data subject has the right to delete the personal data relating to the data subject without undue delay.
– Right to limit the processing of personal data under Article 18 of the Regulation: The data subject has the right to limit the Administrator to process only personal data relating to personal data processing that solely apply to the Company’s circumstances.
– Right to object to the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 21 of the Regulation: The data subject has the right to object to the processing of his or her personal data on grounds relating to his or her particular situation under Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) including profiling based on these provisions. Reichberg, s. r. o. must not further process personal data unless it demonstrates the inevitable legitimate interests in the processing of personal data that outweigh the rights or interests of the data subject or the reasons for claiming a legal claim. The data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data relating to him or her for the purposes of direct marketing including profiling to the extent of his or her relevancy to direct marketing. If the data subject objects to the processing of personal data for direct marketing, Reichberg, s. r. o. will not further process personal data for direct marketing purposes.
– Right to portability of personal data under Article 20 of the Regulation: The data subject has the right to obtain personal data concerning him or her as provided to the Company in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the data subject is entitled to transfer such personal data to another administrator if technically feasible.
The currently valid version of Advice on Processing of Personal Data is always published on the Company’s website.
If you have any questions or have been unclear about these terms, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to respond.
List of personal data processors working with Reichberg, s. r. o. Partners having access (personal data processors):
– Stripe, Inc.