Energy CISTUS COMPLEX 30 ml
- Urinary Tract
- Viral Diseases
- Upper Respiratory Tract
- Reduced Body Defenses
- Inflammation of The Upper Respiratory Tract
- Infections Caused by Bacteria, Fungi and Chlamydia
Bio-information single-herb concentrate.
- Additional information
- Reviews (10)
- Download Leaflet
Use of the Single-Herb Concentrate CISTUS COMPLEX Drops
The natural product Cistus Complex Energy contains a unique combination of two types of cysts (Cistus incanus and ladanifer) and echinacea (purple coneflower), which supports the immune system *, ensures the health of the upper respiratory tract ** and lower urinary tract ***. Cistus complex is a bio-information product containing a highly concentrated extract of two types of herbs – Cistus incanus and Cistus ladanifer, supplemented with the pure essence of Cistus ladanifer.
* Statements provided are EFSA compliant.
Energy CISTUS COMPLEX Active Ingredients
Highly concentrated herbal extract from the leaves of rock rose 45% (Cistus incanus) (0.155 ml), highly concentrated herbal extract from the leaves of cistus ladanifer 45% (Cistus ladanifer) (0.155 ml), water, citric acid – acidity regulator, potassium sorbate – preservative, essential oil Cistus ladanifer 0,1%.
- Cistus incanus and ladanifer belong to the Mediterranean flora. They grow wild on warm, steep mountain slopes and their regular flowers play colors from white to purple. Historically, the use of plants from the family Cistovité can be traced back to the year 330 BC. In Persian traditional medicine, in the area of today’s Iran, these herbs were among the most valuable. Over the following centuries, the use of cysts from the Persian Empire spread through numerous trade routes throughout the Mediterranean, most notably between Cyprus, Italy, Turkey, and Greece. Extracts from both leaves contain many important elements: calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron. However, the total content of more than 800 species of proanthocyanidins, flavonoids and polyphenols in optimal binding is essential for action in the human body. Both cysts not only act synergistically but with their slightly different composition significantly increase the range of effects on a much wider range of infections.
- Cistus complex provides effective chemical-physical protection usable both in disease and prevention. It prevents viruses from penetrating the cells, and thus eliminates their multiplication. The best known is the use of cysts in any infection referred to as inflammation of the upper respiratory tract, whether viral, bacterial, or fungal.
- The second strong weapon of cysts is their ability to neutralize free radicals and efficiently excrete toxins from any pathogens in the body. Thus, again, they help to heal by preventing toxic stress, tissue damage, inflammation, and long-term exposure to the immune system. In this context, they have proved successful in practice not only in the case of toxins from a bacterial infection (chlamydia) but also after a parasitic disease (scabies).
- Cures are said to be several times stronger antioxidants than, for example, green tea, lemon or red wine, which, in addition to the mentioned effects, help as prevention in increasing the body’s defenses. Due to the current concerns of the professional public that viruses and bacteria are increasingly mutating and their resistance to the treatment that has worked so far is growing – not to mention the growing resistance to antibiotics, the Cistus complex is a suitable choice for tackling some types of infectious diseases.
CISTUS COMPLEX Drops Additional Info
Recommended Daily Dose: Adults 2-7 drops 1-3 times a day, half an hour before or after the meal. (7 drops = 0.35ml) Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! After 3 weeks of use, there is a 1-week break. Shake well before use (21x). This will dynamize the information components and increase the effectiveness of the product. Take half an hour before or after a meal, preferably diluted with water, or drip on a spoon and take directly. We recommend increasing your fluid intake while taking the detoxification product!
Side Effects: Cistus Complex has no side effects. If you have any problems, talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or Energy specialist.
Notice: The product is not intended for children under 3 years. Do not use during pregnancy and breast-feeding, only after consulting your doctor. Dietary supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied diet. Minimum shelf life until the date indicated on the bottom of the box and on the label. We recommend consuming within 3 months after opening.
Storage: Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight, at a temperature of 10-25 °C. Protect from frost. Keep out of reach of children.
CISTUS COMPLEX Energy Related Articles
|Dimensions||5 × 12 × 3.5 cm|
ENERGY GROUP, a.s. Czech Republic