Energy DRAGS IMUN 30 ml
- Tropical Regions Of Peru
- Croton lechleri Muell Arg.
- Traditional Indian Medicine
- Highly Concentrated Extract
Bio-information herbal concentrate.
- Additional information
- Reviews (15)
Use of the Natural Food Supplement DRAGS IMUN Drops
Drags Imun Energy – various Croton tree species secret a dark red foaming sap. The foaminess is caused by the saponins in the sap. The most commonly cited species is Croton lechleri Muell Arg. It is a typical representative of the species and produces a ruby-coloured sap which is contained in Drags Imun. This tree, which belongs to the Euphorbiaceae family, is native to the rain forests of Central and South America.
* Statements provided are EFSA compliant.
Energy DRAGS IMUN Active Ingredients
Drags Imun contains pure 100% natural resin from Croton lechleri sap.
- The Croton tree contains two types of alkaloids with stimulating and relaxing effect; 54% of tannin that has strong astringent effect; 4% of sugar composed of milk sugar, galactose, and rhamnose; further phenolic compounds – among them gallic acid and saponins of low concentrations; taspine chlorhydrate, -3′,4-O-dimetylocedrusine, and proanthocyanidin; six simple phenols and their derivatives, three steroids (sitosterol, b-sitosterol, and catechins). Six diterpenoids and SP – 303 oligomeric proanthocyanidin were found in the tree bark.
- Croton lechleri shows strong antibacterial, anti-microbial, antiviral, anti-mycotic, antioxidant, and haemostatic effects, which speed up healing of the wounds, tissues, skin, thrushes, ulcers, and inflammation, mainly in oral cavity, pharynx, and larynx.
- It has also strong anti-stress, aphrodisiac, and tonifying effect. It facilitates regeneration and strengthens the immunity of the organism. It positively affects the cases of respiratory and pyretic conditions, influenza, malaria, hepatitis A and B, diseases caused by the retroviruses, cytomegaloviruses, and other infectious diseases.
- Drags Imun primarily affects the channels of spleen, stomach, three burners, small and large intestines, and yang and yin connective channels. Thus it affects the conditions related to the insufficient function of the organs on the aforementioned channels.
Recommended Daily Dose: Drags Imun may be used internally and/or externally. Shake well before use.
- Internal use: 10 drops 1-3 times a day (0.5ml), preferably after the meal. Wash it down with water. Interrupt the application for one week after every 3 weeks. Do not exceed recommended daily dose. It is recommended to increase your intake
of fluids in the course of application.
- External use: apply directly on affected area or wound. 3-5 drops diluted in a glass of water may be used as a gargle. In cases of gum disease,
it may be applied directly on toothbrush.
DRAGS IMUN Drops Additional Info
Side Effects: Drags Imun drops have no side effects. If you have any problems, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or Energy specialist.
Notice: Drags Imun is not suitable for children under 3 years, pregnant and lactating women. It is not recommended to be taken with medicines that reduce the immune response (immunosuppressants). Drags Imun drops are a dietary supplement, they are not intended as a substitute for a varied diet, it is not a medicine and cannot be confused with prescribed medicines. Drags Imun has no approved healing effects.
Storage: Protect from frost. Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight, at a temperature of 10-25 °C. Keep out of reach of children. Always tighten the cap properly after use (drying prevention).
Drags Imun and Animals: Drags Imun is also represented for the animal kingdom in the form of IMUNOVET.
Drags Imun Energy Articles
|Dimensions||12 × 5 × 3.5 cm|
ENERGY GROUP, a.s. Czech Republic