Energy FYTOVET 100 ml
- Against itching – external use
- Universal for reptiles and birds
- Adjunct antidote in intoxications
- Diabetes, thyroid gland, and other endocrine gland disorders
- For molting disorders, for the shedding of the skin in reptiles
- Surface skin wounds (incl. burns) – internal as well as external use
- For gastrointestinal tract disorders preventing the absorption of minerals
- A source of colloid minerals with almost 100% utility. Activates most enzymes of the body
Bio-information herbal concentrate.
- Additional information
- Reviews (7)
Use of the Herbal Concentrate FYTOVET Drops
Fytovet Energy is a product containing a biologically highly utilizable colloid solution of more than 64 elements in their natural form, with the biological utility of as many as 98% (ion solutions 2-6%; chelates 60% max.). In colloid form, even toxic elements are absolutely harmless and can even play a positive role in the body. Do not burden the body with excessive minerals. Unused colloid minerals are equally easily excreted from the body.
Energy FYTOVET Intended Use
[the most suitable add-on product is specified in brackets]
- A source of colloid minerals with almost 100% utility. Activates most enzymes of the body.
- For gastrointestinal tract disorders preventing the absorption of minerals [Regavet].
- Universal for reptiles and birds [Gynevet].
- For molting disorders, for the shedding of the skin in reptiles [Gynevet].
- Adjunct antidote in intoxications [Cytovet].
- Diabetes, thyroid gland, and other endocrine gland disorders [Regavet, Gynevet].
- Against itching – external use [Audivet].
- Surface skin wounds (incl. burns) – internal as well as external use [Gynevet].
FYTOVET Energy Active Ingredients
100% of mineral water (colloid solution).
FYTOVET Drops Additional Info
Recommended Dosage – Administer for the maximum of three weeks as follows:
- For all animal species regardless of weight; mix 5–20 drops of the product with 1 liter of drinking water.
- For fish, amphibians, and water reptiles: mix 5 drops with 1 liter of bathing water for a period of 1-2 hours.
- The product should be discontinued after 3 weeks for a period of one week.
Recommendations: Shake well before use! It is recommended to use the product within three months of opening.
Caution: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! Ensure a sufficient intake of water in the course of product usage. Keep out of reach of children!
Adverse Reactions and Interactions: None reported.
Storage: Store the product in a dry and dark environment, at 10-25°C. Do not freeze. Minimum shelf-life specified on the box and label.
Quality Management: The product was developed, manufactured, and controlled in compliance with the requirements set forth by the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
Veterinarian’s Recommendations: Fytovet is a unique mineral product that can compensate for deficient elements in the body during a short period of time. Its effect is especially apparent after diarrheas or in chronic intestinal conditions in dogs and cats.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 15 × 5.5 cm|
ENERGY GROUP, a.s. Czech Republic