- Additional information
- Reviews (7)
- Download Leaflet
Use of the Natural Food Supplement GREPOFIT Softgels
Grepofit Energy contains a balanced combination of the most effective natural substances that support the immune system* (common sage).
Echinacea ensures the health of the upper respiratory system** and lower urinary tract***. Grapeseed extract helps the body maintain its microbiological balance****.
* Statements provided are EFSA compliant.
Energy GREPOFIT Caps Active Ingredients
Grapefruit seed, Echinacea, Roselle, and sage extracts.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: It is a unique substance with an antibiotic effect that inhibits the multiplication of bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It contains a high volume of bioflavonoids that facilitate digestion, cleanses the organism, promotes blood circulation, and improves the resistance of mucous membranes. Further, they improve the quality of the vascular wall and prevent its fragility, mainly the walls of capillaries. It inhibits the agglutination of blood platelets and the development of blood clots, thus taking an active part in the prophylaxis of the development of thrombosis and heart attack.
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea): Echinacea has a number of healing powers. Applied topically, it facilitates the healing of wounds. However, the internal application is much more important, as it influences the strengthening of the nonspecific immunity of the body. It shows quite prominent antimicrobial effects against both, bacteria and viruses.
- Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa): The overall effect of this plant is anti-inflammatory and disinfecting, primarily in the areas of the digestive and urinary tract. The hibiscus extract soothes spasms of the uterus and intestinal muscles. This can be used in the treatment of diarrhea attended with straining and spasms, and also in the cases of the painful period. The extract has a refreshing effect on organisms, lowers blood pressure without any side effects, and is very promising in the prophylaxis of atherosclerosis because it decreases cholesterol level and prevents depositing of cholesterol on artery walls.
- Sage (Salvia officinalis): The activity of the oil of Salvia officinalis is quite broad. Its effects include an anti-inflammatory, germicidal, slight diuretic, and astringent. It is an effective help against flatworms. Its antibiotic effect is used in the treatment of urinary tract infections, inflammation of cervical lymph nodes, and oral cavity, in the treatment of tonsillitis, gynecological inflammations, and inflammations of the digestive tract.
Composition of 1 Capsule: Soybean oil, gelatin capsules, grapefruit seed extract (76.9 mg), glycerol – moisturizer, fatty acid mono- and diglycerides – thickener, water, purple coneflower leaf and flower extract (15 mg), Sudan hibiscus fruit extract (10 mg), beeswax – polishing substance, caramel – natural dye, sage leaf extract (3 mg).
Recommended Daily Dosage: 2-2-1 soft gels (caps) a day. In acute cases, you can take Grepofit each hour, however, a maximum of 9 soft gels per day. It is not designed for people hypersensitive to bees and soybean products. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! In all cases, after three weeks interrupt the application for one week. It is recommended to increase your intake of fluids within the period of application.
Side Effects: No side effects are known yet. If you have any problems, talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or Energy specialist.
Notice: The product is not intended for children under 3 years, pregnant and lactating women, and for people hypersensitive to bee and soy products. Use during pregnancy and lactation consult your doctor. Dietary supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied diet.
Storage: Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight, at a temperature of 10-25 °C. Protect from frost. Keep out of reach of children.
|Dimensions||9.5 × 10.5 × 7 cm|
|Weight of 1 Capsule||
ENERGY GROUP, a.s. Czech Republic