- Additional information
- Reviews (15)
Use of the Herbal Concentrate GYNEX Drops
Gynex Energy corresponds to the earth element in the Pentagram® regeneration concept.
The active ingredients of the extract bring the hormonal system* into harmony and help maintain normal thyroid functioning* (bladder whack), maintain healthy reproductive system functioning*** (common licorice root), and ensure pre-menstrual**** (silverweed cinquefoil) and menopausal relief**** (red clover). Sweet fennel supports good digestion and common licorice root enhances mental health and serenity. For enhanced effects, we recommend combining the use of Gynex with the Cytovital cream, part of the Pentagram® line of therapeutic creams.
Use of GYNEX Drops from the Mental Point of View
Difficult adjustment to any changes, laziness, and lack of interest, self-pity, emotional instability, slow thinking, excessive solicitude, the vicious circle of endless fears and misgivings, memory, and concentration impairment. Gynex may lead you to accept yourself with all your strong points and weaknesses; it may teach you how to accept all the good and bad aspects of life.
* Statements provided are EFSA compliant.
Energy GYNEX Active Ingredients
Herbal extract (white dead nettle – stem/leaf, pot marigold – flower, bladderwrack, Robert geranium – stem/leaf, licorice – root, masterwort – root, silverweed cinquefoil – stem/leaf, red clover – flower, professor-weed – stem/leaf, yellow spring bedstraw – stem/leaf, black locust – flower, Lady’s mantle – stem/leaf, sweet fennel – fruit), a blend of natural essences (star anise, aniseed, grapefruit, spikenard, cardamom, pennyroyal, fennel, marjoram, Yarrow).
- Robinia Pseudoacacia is used as a spasmolytic agent in gastric cramps and spasms of intestine smooth musculature. It has distinctive diuretic properties. It increases the production of natural enzymes and is thus used to stimulate and improve digestion, without increasing hunger.
- Potentilla Anserina relieves spasms in colic and menstruation pains. It is a cholagogue and it has anti-inflammatory and astringent effects. It is used in cases of bloody diarrhea. It contains a great amount of lithium.
- Imperatorial Ostruthium stimulates the whole digestive tract. It is used in dysmenorrhoea, uterine tumors, in diseases of the liver, kidneys, spleen, urinary tract, and nervous system. It improves blood circulation and increases resistance to stress.
- Geranium Robertianum is used in the treatment of male and female infertility, in urologic complaints, neuritis, eczema, and internal bleeding. It contains radium.
- Galega Officinalis decreases blood sugar levels. It is suitable for the treatment of urinary tract inflammation and febrile illnesses associated with the rash. It increases the production of milk.
- Foeniculum Vulgare is an excellent secretolytic agent. It improves expectoration; suppresses seizures and flatulence. It improves digestion and the production of milk. It contains substances similar to female hormones.
- Galium Verum is used in inflammation and seizures. It has a positive effect on the lymphatic system and on the function of the thyroid gland, liver, and spleen.
- Fucus Vesiculosus contains natural iodine and a large number of minerals. It decreases the risk of breast and uterine tumors. It is used in cases of thyroid gland hypofunction and in obesity. It has anti-rheumatic properties.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra contains substances similar to the corticoid-type hormones produced by the adrenal glands. It is used in the treatment of cough, inflammation, rheumatism, gravels, and gastric ulcers and as a spasmolytic agent.
- Calendula Officinalis is very effective in the treatment of gynecological diseases; inflammation; diseases of the pancreas and liver; heart palpitations; asthma. It inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- Trifolium Pratense is used in the treatment of eczema; in diseases of the lungs and kidneys; in rheumatism, asthma, and anemia. It is also used in cases of lymphatic system dysfunction, in painful menstruation, in ovaritis. It contains substances similar to female hormones, as well as flavonoids, which suppress free radicals.
- Lamium Album has a soothing property. It is used in menoxenia, vaginal discharge, ulcers, varicose veins, edema, and inflammation. It facilitates expectoration and stimulates metabolism.
- Alchemilla Vulgaris is used in all types of gynecological diseases, in intestinal catarrh, in diabetes, in dropsy, in liver and kidney disease, and in gastric ulcers.
- Vaccinium Myrtillus is especially useful in diabetes, inflammation, and intestinal colic. It has anti-microbial and antiseptic properties.
- Sanguisorba Officinalis has an antiseptic, anti-diarrheic, and astringent property. It stops all types of bleeding. It has very good anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It is effective against protozoa. It has an overall stimulating effect on the organism.
GYNEX Drops Additional Info
Recommended Daily Dose: Adults 2 – 7 drops 1-3x a day; children from 12 years 7 drops per day; children 3 – 12 years 2 drops per day, half an hour before or after the meal. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Administer ideally diluted with a glass of water, or directly by drops in a spoon. To stimulate the process of detoxification increase your intake of fluids within the period of the regeneration process. After three weeks it is necessary to interrupt the application for one week.
Storing: Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight, at a temperature of 10-25 °C. Keep away from frost. Keep out of reach of children.
Side Effects: No known side effects. In the event of any side effects, consult all further use of this product with your medical practitioner, pharmacist, or Energy consultant.
Disclaimer: This product is not intended for children under 3 years of age. If you are pregnant or nursing please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Suitable for diabetics. Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet. This product is not a medicinal drug, and it cannot be mistaken for a prescribed drug. Gynex product does not have any approved curative effects. This product has been approved as a dietary supplement.
GYNEX Energy Related Articles
|Dimensions||12 × 5 × 3.5 cm|
ENERGY GROUP, a.s. Czech Republic