Energy IMUNOVET 30 ml
- Adjunct product for tumor conditions
- A specific product for leucosis (leukemia)
- In cases of fever [as per localization 1 of the Pentagram]
- During convalescence for the recovery of affected organs
- It helps to join wound fringes together – helps to minimize scars
- A natural antibiotic product (may be applied directly to wounds)
- For long-lasting infections, the resistance of the pathogen to antibiotics
- Healing of all types of wounds (internal as well as an external application)
Bio-information herbal concentrate.
- Additional information
- Reviews (6)
Use of the Herbal Concentrate IMUNOVET Drops
Imunovet Energy is a product containing pure sap from the Croton lechleri Muell Arg. plant, called Sangre de Drago – Dragon’s Blood by the Indians of Peru. It has toning, antiviral, antibacterial, antimycotic, and anti-oxidative effects. The product stimulates the development and maturing of the connective tissue. It activates blood production and cellular immunity, and has specific effects on the spleen, helping to heal and regenerate wounds, tissues, mucosa, and skin. It facilitates regeneration and increases the immunity of the organism. The product is suitable for any animal species.
Energy IMUNOVET Intended Use
[the most suitable add-on product is specified in brackets]
- A natural antibiotic product (may be applied directly to wounds) [Kingvet].
- For long-lasting infections, the resistance of the pathogen to antibiotics [Kingvet].
- In cases of fever [as per localization 1 of the Pentagram].
- Healing of all types of wounds (internal as well as an external application) [Kingvet].
- It acts as an immunomodulator – it subdues pathological immunity and activates physiological immunity [Regavet].
- During convalescence for the recovery of affected organs [Kingvet, Regavet].
- A specific product for leucosis (leukemia) [Korovet].
- It helps to join wound fringes together – helps to minimize scars [Kingvet].
- Adjunct product for tumor conditions [Cytovet].
IMUNOVET Energy Active Ingredients
100% Croton lechleri sap.
IMUNOVET Drops Additional Info
Recommended Dosage – Administer for the maximum of three weeks as follows:
- Small animals up to 2kg of weight: 1 drop in 1–2ml of water or in titbits 2 to 3 times a day
- Animals from 2 to 50kg: 1 to 2 drops per every 10kg of weight, even incomplete, 1–3 times a day in a small amount of water or in titbits
- Animals over 50kg: 4 to 6 drops per every 50kg of weight, even incomplete, 1–2 times a day
- The product should be discontinued after 3 weeks for a period of one week.
Recommendations: Shake before use. Administer in small amounts of water or in titbits after feeding. It is recommended to use the product within three months of opening.
Caution: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! Ensure a sufficient intake of water in the course of product usage. Keep out of reach of children!
Adverse Reactions and Interactions: Irritant for empty stomach – astringent effect. Always administer during or after feeding.
Storage: Store the product in a dry and dark environment, at 10-25°C. Do not freeze. May solidify in the bottle upon contact with water.
Minimum shelf-life specified on the box and label.
Quality Management: The product was developed, manufactured, and controlled in compliance with the requirements set forth by the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
Veterinarian’s Recommendations: Imunovet use practically after any surgery. It helps also in cases of bacterial agent resistance to antibiotics. An effective product for the healing of all wounds, including infectious ones.
|Dimensions||12 × 5 × 3.5 cm|
ENERGY GROUP, a.s. Czech Republic