- Additional information
- Reviews (9)
Use of the Herbal Concentrate KOROVET Drops
Korovet Energy is a natural herbal concentrate for the stimulation of Fire-element organ function within the Energyvet Pentagram scheme. It acts through a mild excitation of the heart, small intestine, hormonal system, and blood vessels, stimulating these organs or tissues towards the increased activity. The product generally improves transport procedures within the animal’s body on the organ, cellular as well as biochemical level. It improves blood supply to tissues. Bio-information of the product-specific homeopathic type complements and potentiates the effect of the included herbs.
It stimulates the function of organs and tissues of the following element of Earth, i.e. of the nervous system, stomach, spleen, and pancreas, and it provides nourishment for cellular growth and recovery. It calms down excessive energy and hyperactivity of the preceding element of Wood, i.e. of the liver, gall bladder, adipose tissue, and joints.
Energy KOROVET Intended Use
[the most suitable add-on product is specified in brackets]
- Immediately after myocardial infarction and stroke to support the blood supply into the affected tissue (administer for the minimum of 2 days) [Omegavet, Fytovet].
- Spasms, tic, and epilepsy of any etiology [Fytovet, Etovet].
- The spleen (blood cell production) [Imunovet].
- The pancreas (digestive enzyme production) [Fytovet].
- The nervous system, if weakened (depressions may alternate with hyperactivity) [Etovet].
- Tissue recovery through blood supply [Imunovet].
- For pigmentation disorders.
- Liver or gall bladder problems with increased temperature [Imunovet].
- Joint inflammations (painful, hot) [Skelevet].
- Stress-induced obesity.
- It calms down aggressiveness [Etovet].
- It enhances the joy of life [Omegavet].
KOROVET Energy Active Ingredients
Herbal extract 82.6% (Ginkgo biloba, Hypericum perforatum, Tabebuia impetiginosa, Sanguisorba officinalis, Aesculus hippocastanum, Medicago sativa, Viola tricolor, Centaurea cyanus, Echinops sphaerocephalus, Menyanthes trifoliata, Lavandula officinalis, Quercus robur, Allium sativum, Carum carvi, Vaccinium Vitis-idaea, Anethum graveolens, Zingiber officinale), sorbitol – thickener, microcrystalline cellulose – thickener, water, xanthan – thickener, grapefruit extract – preservative, potassium sorbate – preservative, a mixture of essential oils 0.12%, bio information for Korovet.
KOROVET Drops Additional Info
Recommended Dosage – Administer for the maximum of three weeks as follows:
- Small animals up to 10 kg of weight: 2 drops twice a day
- Animals over 10kg to 100kg: 1 drop twice a day for every 10kg of weight, even incomplete
- Animals over 100 kg: 5 drops (0.3ml) for every 100kg of weight twice a day
- The product should be discontinued after 3 weeks for a period of one week.
Recommendations: Shake well before use! For precise targeting of the regenerative process, it is recommended to seek professional advice. It is recommended to use the product within three months of opening.
Caution: Do not administer for more than 2 days in cases of any cardiac problems, venous and arterial inflammations. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! Ensure a sufficient intake of water in the course of product usage. Not suitable for gestating females. Keep out of reach of children!
Adverse Reactions and Interactions: None reported.
Storage: Store the product in a dry and dark environment, at 10-25°C. Do not freeze. Minimum shelf-life specified on the box and label.
Quality Management: The product was developed, manufactured, and controlled in compliance with the requirements set forth by the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
Veterinarian’s Recommendations: Korovet uses particularly for the management of most epileptiform or convulsive conditions without the necessity of other medication. Its temporary use is a benefit. If used in older animals, it also helps to enhance the animal’s stamina.
|Dimensions||12 × 5 × 3.5 cm|
ENERGY GROUP, a.s. Czech Republic