Energy PROBIOVET 90 capsules
- For foul breath
- For foul and paste-like diarrheas
- It enhances the overall immunity
- For hair-staining discharge from the eyes
- For flatulence and gastrointestinal problems
- For conditions affecting the gastrointestinal tract
- For perverse appetite (e.g. consumption of excrements)
Bio-information natural probiotic product.
- Additional information
- Reviews (7)
Use of the Natural Probiotic PROBIOVET Capsules
Probiovet Energy is a probiotic supplement containing two live bacterial species (Lactobacillus acidophilus and Enterococcus faecium), an extract of the green alga Chlorella pyrenoidosa, and prebiotic inulin. It vitalizes the colon microflora, potentiates the immune system, and reduces the natural toxic burden by reducing putrefactive processes in the bowel. The product has anti-inflammatory effects in the bowel and it calms down irritated mucosa. It attenuates diarrhea and hemorrhagic intestinal conditions. Suitable for all animal species, particularly for growing young and animals fed with industrial foodstuffs.
Energy PROBIOVET Intended Use
[the most suitable add-on product is specified in brackets]
- For conditions affecting the gastrointestinal tract [Regavet].
- For flatulence and gastrointestinal problems [Regavet, Kingvet].
- For foul and paste-like diarrheas [Regavet, Cytovet].
- For foul breath [Regavet].
- Effective prevention in feeding with granules and foodstuffs containing preservatives.
- It enhances the overall immunity [Imunovet, Virovet].
- For the prevention of conditions associated with old age – hair greying, joint degeneration, kidney failure [Regavet].
- For perverse appetite (e.g. consumption of excrements) [Etovet].
- For hair-staining discharge from the eyes [Regavet].
PROBIOVET Energy Active Ingredients
In 1 capsule: Chlorella pyrenoidosa (250mg), gelatine, inulin (40mg), lactic bacteria Lactobacillus acidophilus and Enterococcus faecium (10mg).
PROBIOVET Caps Additional Info
Recommended Dosage – Administer for the maximum of three weeks as follows:
- Small animals up to 2kg of weight: 1 capsule per day;
- Animals from 2 to 50kg: 1 to 2 capsules twice to three times a day;
- Animals over 50kg: 1 to 2 capsules for every 50kg of weight twice or three times a day.
- The product should be discontinued after 3 weeks for a period of one week.
Recommendations: To facilitate swallowing it is advisable to dampen the capsule with water or cover it with fat before administration. May be administered in titbits. Where problems with intake are experienced, it is possible to open the capsule by pulling it gently apart and to mix its contents ideally with foodstuff or titbits. It is recommended to use the product within three months of opening.
Caution: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! Ensure a sufficient intake of water in the course of product usage. Keep out of reach of children!
Adverse Reactions and Interactions: None reported.
Storage: Store the product in a dry and dark environment, at 10-25°C. Do not freeze. Minimum shelf-life specified on the packaging.
Quality Management: The product was developed, manufactured, and controlled in compliance with the requirements set forth by the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
Veterinarian’s Recommendations: Probiovet uses to improve digestion. The product composition effectively helps to combat diarrhea and improves the bacterial colonization of the intestine. Good digestion means also a proper function of the immune system.
|Dimensions||12 × 20 × 1 cm|
ENERGY GROUP, a.s. Czech Republic