Energy REGALEN 30 ml
- Skin Care
- Liver and Gallbladder
- Digestion and Intestional Tract
Bio-information herbal concentrate.
- Additional information
- Reviews (9)
Use of the Herbal Concentrate REGALEN Drops
Regalen Energy corresponds to the wood element in the Pentagram® regeneration concept.
The active ingredients of the extract support detoxification/cleansing* (narrow-leaf plantain) and normalize the functioning of the liver and gallbladder** (common agrimony), digestion, and intestinal tract*** (narrow-leaf plantain). Erect cinquefoil supports healthy skin****.
For enhanced effects, we recommend combining Regalen with the Protektin cream, part of the Pentagram® line of therapeutic creams.
Use of REGALEN Drops from the Mental Point of View
Irritation and impulsive behavior, quick temper, outbursts of anger and fury, chronic dissatisfaction with the feeling of unfairness, tearfulness, and frequent outbursts of disproportionate emotional reactions, oversensitivity to noise, and suppression of emotions. Regalen may help you to relax, freely express your true feelings, lose your inhibitions, and teach you to know your limits.
* Statements provided are EFSA compliant. See official information from the manufacturer.
Energy REGALEN Active Ingredients
Herbal extract (erect cinquefoil – root, common dandelion – root, narrow-leaf plantain – leaf, common gypsyweed – stem/leaf, solid stem burnet saxifrage – root, Japanese pepper tree – seed, southernwood – stem/leaf, yellow gentian – root, horehound – stem/leaf, church steeples – stem/leaf, yellow spring bedstraw – stem/leaf, meadow saxifrage – stem/leaf), a blend of natural essences (spearmint, tagetes, cardamom, lavender, spikenard, marjoram, vetiver, cassia, geranium), silymarin (milk thistle extract).
- Greater Celandine: Very helpful with serious ailments of the liver and gallbladder, allergies, gallstones, and asthma. Relaxes cramps ease diarrhea and have been proven to have anti-cancer and anti-fungal effects.
- Agrimony: Used for inflammation of the liver, stomach, intestines, and gallbladder and also with heart weakness and fatigue. Helps with metabolism and digestive disorders.
- Lady‘s Bedstraw: Has positive effects on the lymphatic system and function of the spleen, liver, and kidneys. Used as diuretic and spasmolytic.
- Yellow Gentian: Promotes the production of red and white blood cells, used for bloating, poor gallbladder function, and as a neuro stimulant and stomachic.
- Burnet Saxifrage: Supports digestion and production of stomach juices, used with bronchitis, bladder stones, and for inflammation of the larynx mucous membranes.
- Ribwort Plantain: Used for liver diseases, with jaundice, gallstones, constipation, or with chronic bronchial catarrh. Accelerates healing. Contains germanium, which is efficient against fungi.
- Tormentil: Suitable for gastritis, inflammation of the small intestine, with diarrhea and internal bleeding. Dissolves gallstones and kidney stones promote liver function, has an antibacterial and antiviral effect.
- Silymarin from Milk thistle: Silymarin is a blend of flavonoids with excellent success in treating nearly all liver diseases. Regenerates and protects liver cells against penetration of certain liver poisons.
- Dandelion Greens: Applied when suffering from diseases of the liver, pancreas, gallbladder, or kidneys. Purifies the blood and intestines, promotes digestion. Very efficient in fighting diabetes, jaundice, and skin diseases. Contains beta-glucans with anticancer effect.
- Common Gypsyweed: Efficient diuretic, cleanses the blood, lowers cholesterol levels in the blood, used with diseases of the liver, kidneys, and spleen, beneficial with eczema.
- Meadow Saxifrage: Used for gallstones and kidney stones, with fungal infections, acne, cell regeneration, with a malfunctioning metabolism, and diseases of the skin, liver, and spleen. Has a diuretic effect.
- Horehound: Efficient against internal festering processes and with peptic ulcers, heart arrhythmia, constipation, diseases of the respiratory system, gallbladder, and liver.
- Southern Wormwood: Supports secretion of stomach juices, improves the metabolism, liver function, and is effective against fever, fungus, and heart disease.
- Japanese Pepper: Plant from the Rutaceae family with a broad spectrum of use but a suitable name for the liver, lungs, spleen, pancreas, and CNS. It has a strengthening, antimicrobial and antiviral effect, very good against intestinal parasites.
- Regalen also contains essential oils (for example cardamom, cinnamon, and geranium) and information from plants, oils, and minerals (for example: malachite and bismuth).
REGALEN Drops Additional Info
Recommended Dosage: Adults 2 – 7 drops 1-3x a day; children from 12 years: 7 drops per day; children 3 – 12 years: 2 drops per day, half an hour before or after the meal. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Administer ideally diluted with a glass of water, or directly by drops in a spoon. To stimulate the process of detoxification increase your intake of fluids within the period of the regeneration process. After three weeks it is necessary to interrupt the application for one week.
Storing: Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight, at a temperature 10-25 °C. Keep away from frost. Keep out of reach of children.
Side Effects: No known side effects. In the event of any side effects, consult all further use of this product with your medical practitioner, pharmacist or an Energy consultant.
Disclaimer: This product is not intended for children under 3 years of age. If you are pregnant or nursing please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Suitable for diabetics. Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet. This product is not a medicinal drug, and it cannot be mistaken for a prescribed drug. Regalen product does not have any approved curative effects. This product has been approved as a dietary supplement.
REGALEN Energy Related Articles
|Dimensions||12 × 5 × 3.5 cm|
ENERGY GROUP, a.s. Czech Republic