Energy REGAVET 30 ml
- For painful hair, a painful reaction to touch
- Digestive problems (except for gall bladder and liver)
- For intoxications with organophosphates, organic poisons
- Modification of energy metabolism, protein metabolism, enzyme activation
Bio-information herbal concentrate.
- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
Use of the Herbal Concentrate REGAVET Drops
Regavet Energy is a natural herbal concentrate for the stimulation of the Wood-element organ function within the Energyvet Pentagram scheme. It acts through a mild excitation of the liver, gall bladder, fat metabolism, and joints, stimulating these organs or tissues towards the increased activity. It generally optimizes the animal’s metabolism. Bio-information of the product-specific homeopathic type complements and potentiates the effect of the included herbs.
It stimulates the function of organs and tissues of the following element of Fire, i.e. of the heart, vascular system, hormonal system, and the small intestine. The product calms down excessive energy and hyperactivity of the previous element, Water, i.e. the kidneys, lymphatic system, immune system (inflammatory tissue), urinary tract, and sexual organs.
Energy REGAVET Intended Use
[the most suitable add-on product is specified in brackets]
- Modification of energy metabolism, protein metabolism, enzyme activation [Probiovet].
- Digestive problems (except for gall bladder and liver) [Cytovet, Probiovet].
- Vomiting [Fytovet].
- For intoxications with organophosphates, organic poisons [Cytovet].
- For painful hair, painful reaction to touch [Fytovet].
- The heart in cases of a weakened heart, wall thinning, enlarged chambers [Skelevet].
- The production of hormones [Omegavet].
- Appetite [Fytovet].
- Digestion in cases of either weight loss or weight gains [Omegavet].
- Insufficient production of digestive enzymes [Fytovet].
- Fatigue or shortness of breath during exercise [Omegavet, Fytovet].
- Excessive urination in cases of kidney failure [Probiovet].
- Signs of inflammation affecting any organ (fever, pain, edema, loss of function) [Skelevet].
- Inflammations of the veins, vasculitis [Imunovet].
- Painful inflammations of the lymphatic nodes and lymphatic vessels [Skelevet, Imunovet].
- Acute inflammations of the womb, prostate, urinary and sexual tract [Imunovet, Omegavet].
- Allergic conditions (alternatively with Renovet) [Imunovet].
- Conjunctivitis [Cytovet – diluted].
- Helps to reduce tumor growth in connective tissues (sarcomas) [Cytovet, Imunovet].
- Calms down fearfulness and pathological fear [Fytovet].
REGAVET Energy Active Ingredients
Herbal extract 82.6% (Potentilla erecta, Taraxacum officinale, Plantago lanceolata, Veronica officinalis, Chelidonium majus, Pimpinella Saxifraga, Zanthoxylum piperitum, Artemisia abrotanum, Gentiana lutea, Marrubium vulgare, Agrimonia eupatoria, Galium verum, Saxifraga granulata), sorbitol – thickener, microcrystalline cellulose – thickener, water, xanthan – thickener, grapefruit extract – preservative, potassium sorbate – preservative, a mix of essential oils 0.12%, silymarin 0.10%, bio information for Regavet.
REGAVET Drops Additional Info
Recommended Dosage – Administer for the maximum of three weeks as follows:
- Small animals up to 10 kg of weight: 2 drops twice a day
- Animals over 10kg to 100kg: 1 drop twice a day for every 10kg of weight, even incomplete
- Animals over 100 kg: 5 drops (0.3ml) for every 100kg of weight twice a day
- The product should be discontinued after 3 weeks for a period of one week.
- Shake well before use! In cases of suspected liver tissue or gall bladder impairment limit administration to two days only. If no negative reactions arise in the following 3 days, continue to administer for up to 3 weeks.
- For precise targeting of the regeneration process, it is recommended to seek professional advice.
- It is recommended to use the product within three months of opening.
Caution: Do not administer in cases of liver or gall bladder impairment. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! Ensure a sufficient intake of water in the course of product usage. Not suitable for gestating females. Keep out of reach of children!
Adverse Reactions and Interactions: Do not administer concurrently with Renovet or Kingvet or without at least a one-week break from therapy with these products.
Storage: Store the product in a dry and dark environment, at 10-25°C. Do not freeze. Minimum shelf-life specified on the box and label.
Quality Management: The product was developed, manufactured, and controlled in compliance with the requirements set forth by the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
Veterinarian’s Recommendations: Regavet is excellent for digestive and metabolic problems. It is highly efficient in the treatment of kidney failure, particularly in carnivores. It has also an indispensable place in the treatment of allergic conditions (I alternate the product with Renovet after 4 weeks).
|Dimensions||12 × 5 × 3.5 cm|
ENERGY GROUP, a.s. Czech Republic