- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
Use of the Herbal Concentrate RENOL Drops
Renol Energy corresponds to the water element in the Pentagram® regeneration concept.
The active ingredients of the extract maintain the normal functioning of the urinary tract and kidneys* (spiny restharrow) and prostate** (small flower hairy willowherb). It maintains joint and cartilage flexibility*** (greater burdock) and healthy skin (greater burdock).
For enhanced effects, we recommend combining Renol with the Artrin cream, part of the Pentagram® line of therapeutic creams.
Use of RENOL Drops from the Mental Point of View
Inability to relax, distrust and cynicism, shyness, indecisiveness, resignation, restlessness and agitation, CNS hyperactivity primarily in children with ADHD. Renol may bring you more confidence in life – a feeling that everything is as it should be, courage to move forward, and let nature take its course.
* Statements provided are EFSA compliant.
Energy RENOL Active Ingredients
Herbal extract (herb of the cross – root, heather – stem/leaf/flower, goldenrod – stem/leaf, tarragon – stem/leaf, Canadian horseweed – stem/leaf, European black currant – leaf, greater burdock – root, three-lobe beggarticks – stem/leaf, prostrate knotweed – stem/leaf, black elderberry – flower, nasturtium – plant, small flower hairy willowherb – stem/leaf, queen of the meadow – stem/leaf, Robert geranium – stem/leaf, spiny restharrow – root), blend of natural essences (cardamom, lemon, aniseed, camphor, ginger, grapefruit, lemon beebrush, guaiac wood, juniper berry, litsea, mandarin).
- Ononis Spinosa is used in metabolic defects; in urolithiasis, gout, dropsy, and rheumatism.
- Calluna Vulgaris has a disinfectant and diuretic property. It is used in urolithiasis, in urinary bladder infection associated with prostate hypertrophy, in rheumatism, and in joint pain and swellings.
- Artemisia Dracunculus contains iodine. It improves metabolism. It is used in colon irritable, and it has a tonic and anti-sclerotic properties.
- Sambucus Nigra contains ruthenium that has a positive effect on the walls of blood vessels. It is used in the treatment of intestinal and urinary bladder diseases. It influences contact eczema. It contains vitamin C.
- Arctium Lappa is used in gout, rheumatism, chronic eczema, in inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, and in urolithiasis.
- Tropaeolum Majus contains a natural antibiotic which even in its lowest concentrations is effective against 46 strains of the Staphylococcus bacteria. It is used in the treatment of urinary tract infections.
- Ribes Nigrum stimulates metabolism. It contains magnesium salts and vitamin B. It is used in rheumatism, in urethrocystitis.
- Geranium Robertianum is used in haematuria, in intestinal inflammation, in urolithiasis, in renal disease, in neural inflammation, in edema, in eczema, and in infertility.
- Bidens Tripartita accelerates metabolic processes. It is used in liver and kidney diseases, in psoriasis, eczema, and allergies. It stimulates the adrenal glands.
- Polygonum Aviculare is used in gout, rheumatism, diarrhea, eczema, bronchitis, diseases of the kidney, and urinary bladder. It flushes out small nephroliths.
- Solidago Virgaurea its main domain of application is in urology: in diseases of the kidneys, of the testicles, the prostate, and the male sexual glands. It is also used in proteinuria, gout, rheumatism, urolithiasis, edema, and arthritis.
- Conyza Canadensis is used in gout and internal bleeding, in urinary bladder and kidney infections, in eczema, rheumatism, colds, diseases of the prostate, as well as in cancers.
- Filipendula Ulmaria is used in rheumatism, edema, eczema, polyarthritis, diseases of the kidney, and bladder. It prevents putrefaction in the intestines.
- Verbena Officinalis affects the function of the liver, kidneys, and spleen. It is useful in skin diseases, bronchitis, and neuralgia of the trigeminal nerve.
- Epilobium Parviforum has a positive effect on the whole genito-urinary system. It is used in inflammation of the kidneys, bladder, and prostate.
RENOL Drops Additional Info
Recommended Daily Dosage: Adults 2 – 7 drops 1-3x a day; children from 12 years: 7 drops per day; children 3 – 12 years: 2 drops per day, half an hour before or after the meal. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Administer ideally diluted with a glass of water, or directly by drops in a spoon. To stimulate the process of detoxification increase your intake of fluids within the period of the regeneration process. After three weeks it is necessary to interrupt the application for one week.
Storing: Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight, at a temperature 10-25 °C. Keep away from frost. Keep out of reach of children.
Side Effects: No known side effects. In the event of any side effects, consult all further use of this product with your medical practitioner, pharmacist, or an Energy consultant.
Disclaimer: This product is not intended for children under 3 years of age. If you are pregnant or nursing please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Suitable for diabetics. Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet. This product is not a medicinal drug, and it cannot be mistaken for a prescribed drug. Renol product does not have any approved curative effects. This product has been approved as a dietary supplement.
RENOL Energy Related Articles
|Dimensions||12 × 5 × 3.5 cm|
ENERGY GROUP, a.s. Czech Republic