- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
Use of the Herbal Concentrate STIMARAL Drops
The active ingredients of the Stimaral Energy herbal extract promote mental well-being*, liver health, good digestion**, and detoxification (Schisandra). Maidenhair tree affects brain activity, mental balance, and cognitive functions (memory, attention, concentration, and readiness)***. Cinnamon helps the stomach function well, promotes healthy skin and mucous membranes, and helps keep blood sugar levels in check. Schisandra is considered a natural adaptogen**** and antioxidant.
* Statements provided are EFSA compliant. See official information from the manufacturer.
Energy STIMARAL Active Ingredients
Herbal extract: roseroot stonecrop, Roman wormwood, maidenhair tree, oregano, Manchurian angelica tree, sweet fennel, Baical skullcap, calamus, rhaponticum, Schisandra, cinnamon.
- Rhodiola Rosea also is known as the golden root is a queen of the tonifying plants. Its effect is more prominent than the effect of ginseng, eleutherocok, guarana, and other plants. It increases the resistance and adaptability of the organism to extreme conditions, protects the liver, improves memory, and has a number of other excellent effects. It is not habit-forming and does not contain caffeine.
- Aralia Mandshurica stimulates and tonifies CNS. It has an anabolic effect; it increases resistance, immunity, physical strength, and vital lung capacity; it removes fatigue and depressions, lowers a level of cholesterol and blood pressure, and protects a human body against various chemical impacts. It facilitates sobering after intoxication with alcohol.
- Leuzea Carthamoides has an anabolic effect, protects the liver, tonifies the organism, and improves the degradation of fats and supplementation of the brain with oxygen. It also improves memory, performance, resistance, and detoxication of the organism. It lowers a level of blood sugar and increases the level of glycogen in the heart, liver, and muscles.
- Schizandra Chinensis contains citric, malic, and tartaric acids; inhibits the development of atherosclerosis, speeds up fat metabolism, increases the resistance of the organism, protects the stomach, and regenerates the liver. It removes fatigue. It is stronger than cola and does not have any side effects. It improves the acuity of nocturnal vision and red color sensitivity.
- Scutellaria Baicalensis has a better protective effect on the liver than Milk Thistle. It is used in the treatment of swellings and gall bladder disorders. It facilitates expectoration, lowers fever, and stops bleeding. It has quite a strong anti-allergic effect and is effective against a number of germs, e.g. Staphylococcus aureus, even in the cases of penicillin resistance, Streptococcus pneumonia, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Neisseria meningitides, etc.
- Cinnamomum Ceylanicum has antibacterial, antimicrobial, aphrodisiac, and tonifying effect. It is used for the disorders of sweetbread, spleen, kidneys, and urinary bladder. It alleviates flatulence and improves metabolism.
- Ginkgo Biloba: contains flavonoids that have antioxidant effects. It improves memory and promotes peripheral blood circulation. It reduces symptoms of senility and has a strong positive effect on brain function and brain regeneration.
- Artemisia Pontica contains bitter principles and has a strong positive influence on the blood circulation, liver, gall bladder, and the whole digestive system. It detoxifies and tonifies the organism. It positively influences the functioning of the lymphatic system and is used for allergies.
- Foeniculum Vulgare contains plant hormones and is used in the treatment of sweetbread disorders, stomach and small intestine inflammation, and mucosity. It easies flatulence and has a beneficial influence on the whole organism.
- Acorus Calamus: has an aphrodisiac effect, improves digestion, lowers fever, and a level of blood sugar. It improves memory, convalescence after serious diseases, including oncological, and a positive effect on the lungs and psyche.
- Origanum Vulgare L.: has a strong anticonvulsive effect, promotes the peripheral blood circulation, and strengthens the cardiac muscle. It is used for some types of headaches, for sweetbread, heart, gall bladder, and liver disorders, and in the treatment of epilepsy. It improves the temper and removes depressions.
STIMARAL Drops Additional Info
Recommended Daily Dosage: Adults 2 – 7 drops 1-3x a day; children from 12 years: 7 drops per day; children 3 – 12 years: 2 drops per day, half an hour before or after the meal. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Administer ideally diluted with a glass of water, or directly by drops in a spoon. The last dose should not be taken later than 4 hours before sleep. If you need to stay up late, take Stimaral as needed, without being limited in time. To stimulate the process of detoxification increase your intake of fluids within the period of the regeneration process. After three weeks it is necessary to interrupt the application for one week.
Storing: Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight, at a temperature 10-25 °C. Keep away from frost. Keep out of reach of children.
Side Effects: No known side effects. In the event of any side effects, consult all further use of this product with your medical practitioner, pharmacist, or an Energy consultant.
Disclaimer: This product is not intended for children under 3 years of age. If you are pregnant or nursing please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Suitable for diabetics. Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet. This product is not a medicinal drug, and it cannot be mistaken for a prescribed drug. Stimaral product does not have any approved curative effects. This product has been approved as a dietary supplement.
STIMARAL Energy Related Articles
|Dimensions||12 × 5 × 3.5 cm|
ENERGY GROUP, a.s. Czech Republic