- Additional information
- Reviews (5)
- Download Leaflet
Use of the natural food supplement VITAMARIN Softgels
Vitamarin Energy is a natural product containing pure fish oil from the sea fish Engraulis japocinus. It contains omega-3 unsaturated (essential) fatty acids in an optimum, balanced formula.
The guaranteed content of EPA/DHA promotes normal heart performance*. DHA maintains normal brain performance** and healthy vision. DHA sourced from the mother’s body contributes to normal eye and brain development in the fetus and the vision of infants up to 12 months of age.*** The added Vitamin E helps protect cells against oxidative stress.
* Statements provided are EFSA compliant.
Energy VITAMARIN Caps Active Ingredients
Fish oil from the sea fish Engraulis japocinus, vitamin E.
- Fish oil is the most important natural source of primarily omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids, iodine, and vitamins A and D.
- Essential fatty acids play an important role in a number of vital processes in the human body. Primarily they participate in the regulation of blood pressure and blood coagulation, influence the protective system of an organism, and improve fat metabolism. They have anti-inflammatory effects and positively influence the central nervous system. Iodine is important for the correct function of the thyroid gland and the development of the CNS.
- Vitamin D encourages the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the intestine and is essential for the growth and mineralization of bones and teeth.
- Vitamin A boosts the immunity of an organism, encourages the growth of bones, hair, skin, and gums, and has a positive effect on eyesight. Mainly in a period of growth and adolescence the requirement of these substances increases, therefore the use of such dietary supplements as this one is recommended.
Recommended Daily Dosage: 1 softgel (caps) 1-3 times per day. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The product is not recommended for people hypersensitive to sea products. After three weeks interrupt the application for one week. It is recommended to increase your intake of fluids within the period of application.
Notice: The product is not intended for children under 3 years. Use during pregnancy and lactation consult your doctor. Suitable for diabetics. Dietary supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied diet. Vitamarin is a dietary supplement, it is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet, it is not a medicine and it cannot be confused with prescribed medicines. Vitamarin has no approved therapeutic effects.
Side Effects: They are not known. If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or Energy specialist.
Storage: Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight, at a temperature of 10-25 °C. Protect from frost. Keep out of reach of children.
|Dimensions||9.5 × 10.5 × 7 cm|
90 softgels capsules
ENERGY GROUP, a.s. Czech Republic