Viridian Synerbio Children’s Powder 50g
- Friendly Flora to Increase Colonization of Lactobacilli and the Bifidobacteria
- Vitamin C plays an essential role in numerous areas of human health
- Additional information
- Reviews (5)
Use of the Natural Probiotic Synerbio Children’s Powder
Synerbio Children’s Powder is an expert formulation comprising good gut bacteria (commonly known as probiotics) with added ‘prebiotics’. Synerbio Children’s Powder is a blend of four strains of the good gut bacteria species which are frequently found in food supplements include Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium species. The unique Prebiotic FS2-60 offers full-spectrum prebiotic oligosaccharide and plant-derived inulin. FS2-60 is not digested but is utilized by the friendly flora to increase colonization of Lactobacilli and the Bifidobacteria whilst reducing the foothold of unfriendly species. Synerbio Children’s Powder also features buffered Vitamin C. Vitamin C plays an essential role in numerous areas of human health. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage, skin, gums, and teeth. Vitamin C aids in the maintenance of the immune system and contributes to normal psychological function.
Dietary supplement for children with vitamin C.
Viridian Balanced Zinc Complex Active Ingredients
Lactobacillus acidophilus NCIMB 30157 5×108 MO, Lactobacillus acidophilus NCIMB 30156 5×108 MO, Bifidobacterium lactis NCIMB 30172 5×108 MO, Bifidobacterium bifidum NCIMB 30153 5×108 MO, vitamin C (L-ascorbate [63%*]), (inulin 417.5 mg, fructooligosaccharides 417.5 mg), MO – microorganisms at the time of production.
* %EC NRV = European Community Nutrient Reference Values.
Synerbio Children’s Powder Additional Information
Children’s Synerbio is suitable for children from 4 to 14 years old. It contains intestinal bacteria (probiotics) with the addition of prebiotics. It is a mixture of four strains of intestinal bacteria, lactobacilli, and bifidobacteria, which were selected through a unique procedure designed to identify the most clinically studied probiotic strains. The unique Prebiotic FS2-60 offers a full-spectrum prebiotic of oligosaccharides and inulin of plant origin. Children’s Synerbio also includes Vitamin C, which plays a vital role in many areas of human health.
The product is suitable for all individuals focused on:
- Support of intestinal microflora and digestive tract (children).
- All components are 100% active.
- The product does not contain genetically modified or irradiated components.
- Does not contain ingredients of animal origin: suitable for vegans.
- Does not contain preservatives, artificial colors, wheat gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugars, yeast, magnesium stearate, stearic acid.
- The ingredients in the product come from crops and plants from small local producers. One of Viridian’s key principles is to support local farmers and producers (not multinational corporations), with whom it has very fair and fair relations. Viridian thus fulfills its motto of ethical vitamins and also guarantees the quality of its supplements, because it has an overview of the entire production process – literally from the seed to the final product.
Packaging: 50 g
Dosage: Children from 4 to 8 years 2 g per day, from 8 to 11 years 3 g per day, from 11 to 14 years 4 g per day. A spoon measuring 1 gram is included in the package. Can be taken from the spoon, added to drinks, or mixed into (cold) foods.
Warning: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose unless your doctor tells you otherwise. It is not a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children. It is not necessary to store in the refrigerator.
|Dimensions||10 × 5.5 × 5.5 cm|
Viridian International Limited, United Kingdom